About SST Labs
We are SST Labs from Enschede in the Netherlands. SST Labs is an initiative by the Enschede-based software company SST Software.
We believe that innovation occurs when you are open to new perspectives and dare to experiment. By developing prototypes, we test organizations' ideas in practice and explore what does and what does not work for them.
We focus on the early phases of innovation where we help clients turn innovative ideas into working prototypes. With a multidisciplinary team of engineers, we discover and develop practical solutions to technical issues. We are a growing company with a passionate team and lots of ambition. Our ambition does not stop at a developed prototype. This means we also offer our staff technical opportunities beyond the prototype stage.
We'd love to tell you more about that!
What will we expect from you?
As an electronics engineer, you will work in a multidisciplinary team where you will collaborate with other electronics engineers as well as mechanical engineers, software engineers and industrial designers. Your work will range from architectural design to electronic systems development and testing. Your knowledge and experience allow you to have a lot of input during the specification and concept phase. Among other things, you will work on electronic schematics and pcb design.
We believe in an efficient approach with which we can validate critical aspects in a development process as quickly as possible. Test and validation setups will be used to support this, in which you can also play a role. At SST Labs, we work on products, systems and solutions that lie at the interface of hardware, software, mechanics and design. This can range from consumer products to industrial machinery or even medical applications.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a college or university degree in electrical engineering.
- You have relevant personal experience in the field.
- You have a proactive and independent attitude.
- You are flexible.
- You have good command of the Dutch and English language.
- You ideally live in the Enschede area.
What will we offer you?
- Passionate, skilled colleagues and an open, pleasant working atmosphere.
- High-tech projects with plenty of room for innovative ideas.
- A challenging position with a lot of freedom, excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
- A hands-on company with solid growth ambitions.
- Quality of work is paramount.
- Lunch on the house.